The Introduction to Language Coaching E-Course
FREE ACCESS Brought to you courtesy of James Liu
This course will help you understand what Language Coaching is, the differences between teaching and coaching and how becoming an accredited coach could transform your language sessions and dramatically improve your learner’s results.
Complete the e-course with your trainer, Rachel Paling and find out:
- What coaching is
- What Language Coaching is
- The differences between teaching and coaching
- What Neurolanguage Coaching is
- About incorporating coaching conversations into sessions
- About the principals and philosophy of coaching
- About integrating coaching models into the learning process
- About coaching structures
- How you can become an accredited language coach
- What your routes of professional development are
- … and so much more!
Unlimited access to the E-Course only.
After completing the E-Course, you can choose to progress onto the Introduction to Language Coaching Practical course subject to the standard practical course fee. The Practical course is not included with this offer
The next step in your learning journey towards being a language coach would be our “Practising the implementation of coaching principles, techniques and models to become a language coach”. This course is a LIVE ten hour course giving practical tips and practice opportunities to see the models in action and experience practising these with other like-minded language coaches from around the world.