The Introduction to Language Coaching E-Course & Practical Course Package
Brought to you by the Accredited Educational & Language Coaching Academy, this package will help you understand what Language Coaching is, the differences between teaching and coaching and how becoming an accredited coach could transform your language sessions and dramatically improve your learner’s results.
Complete the e-course with Rachel Paling and find out:
- What coaching is
- What Language Coaching is
- The differences between teaching and coaching
- What Neurolanguage Coaching is
- About incorporating coaching conversations into sessions
- About the principals and philosophy of coaching
- About integrating coaching models into the learning process
- About coaching structures
- How you can become an accredited language coach
- What your routes of professional development are
- … and so much more!
Get Unlimited access to the E-Course
After completing the E-Course, progress onto the Introduction to Language Coaching Practical course…
The next step in your learning journey towards being a language coach would be our “Practising the implementation of coaching principles, techniques and models to become a language coach”. This course is a LIVE ten hour course giving practical tips and practice opportunities to see the models in action and experience practising these with other like-minded language coaches from around the world.